Friday, October 8, 2010

Hari Raya Aidul Fitr 2010

It has been quite a long time since my last blogging....it's been a while and there's so many things had happened...
First of all there's Hari Raya Aidil Fitr...My sister and her whole family came back for the hari raya... Alhamdulillah!


My sister's family minus one son and my family minus two sons
We differs in size and personality..and I always looked older than her..
since we were still children.
My sister with cikgu Mariam at her(cikgu Mariam's) daughter's wedding (at Sultanah Bahiyah's mosque)
My sister with her daughters

I love family gatherings and Hari Raya and weddings are the best events to gather families together and family albums get cumulated this way....

Then there was this MMAS reunion group SPM 2008 at INSPIN on the 16 of September my eldest daughter's project. She said that she missed her friends so much and wished to meet them all...so we backed her up all the way but we insisted that a slot for QNet should be inserted in her programme. A hundred copies of flyers was distributed and Alhamdulillah we caught the interest of one person....



 Di dalam dewan tertutup di INSPIN
Di ruang makan terbuka di INSPIN


No comments:

Post a Comment